Vision and Ethos
The Kingsbridge Educational Trust is a multi-academy trust of strong performing, like-minded schools dedicated to high standards of achievement for all pupils. Each school has its own unique ethos and identity.
The Trust promotes a clear educational vision, ethos and direction and ensures the uniqueness of each Academy, and the contribution it makes to the Trust, is recognised. This gives us great strength collectively, and Kents Hill Park School will benefit from the expertise within the Trust as we grow and develop.
Aims and Values
To ensure outstanding learning opportunities are provided for each and every child regardless of age, gender, need, faith or background.
To enrich lives socially, culturally, morally and spiritually and to ensure all children can take their place in a forward-thinking enlightened democracy.
At Kents Hill Park School we will:
- provide the very best in teaching and learning opportunities for every student;
- have the highest expectations of what students can achieve;
- promote an ethos of high expectations, outstanding behaviour and care;
- have an enriching and enabling, broad and balanced curricular and extra-curricular programme that supports outstanding personal development;
- prepare and equips students well for the next stages of their school journey;
- promote and sustain the very best of British values, including fairness, equality, honesty, justice and service;
- ensure students reach the highest possible standards in public examinations.