Kents Hill Park School Local Governing Body
The Local Governing Body works very closely with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to ensure the very highest quality of teaching and learning throughout the school.
The Local Governing Body have strategic oversight of the school’s development and act as a critical friend to the school’s work. The core duties of the Local Governing Body are:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction.
- Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its students.
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure money is well spent.
- Ensuring the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- Ensuring the highest standards of safeguarding and welfare.
The current members of the Local Governing Body are:
Mr Mike Taylor (Chair of Governors)
Ms Carol Howells (Directed appointed Governor)
Mrs Sam Summers (Director appointed Governor)
Mr Gary Taylor (Director appointed Governor)
Mrs Donna Wells (Staff Governor)
Mr Mark McGarvie (Staff Governor)
Mrs Emma Richards (Parent Governor)
Ms Jennie Walton (Parent Governor)
Clerk to the Local Governing Body – Mrs Julie Gale
To view a copy of the Register of Pecuniary and Business Interest please click on the link below:
To view a copy of Kents Hill Park School Local Governing Body Attendance for 2018-2019, please click on the link below:
Kents Hill Park School is part of the Kingsbridge Educational Trust (KET).
Further information regarding KET Policies, Governance and Reports can be found by clicking on the link below: