Welcome to Year 3 at Kents Hill Park School!
We are Curie Class
Marie Curie was a confident, independent and forward-thinking Scientist and is a great inspiration!
The Year 3 Team
Mrs K Tough (Assistant Head Teacher – Primary Lead, Year 3 Class Teacher)
Mrs D Wells (HLTA)
Mrs S Sewell – Science
Miss S Riley – Drama
Mrs L Holland – MFL (French)
Miss S Humphrey – PE
Mrs M McColl – Music
Important Dates for Your Diary
Wednesday 19th September – Year 3 Student Photographs
Wednesday 10th October – Parent craft session (letter sent home in book bags)
Wednesday 24th / Thursday 25th October – Year 3 Parents’ Evening
Friday 26th October – Chocolate Workshop (letter sent home in book bags) / End of term
Times of the School Day
The school site will open at 8.30am, in anticipation of pupils arriving promptly for registration.
|10.20am – 10.40am||Break|
|12.20pm – 1.10pm||Lunch|
Term Dates and Training Days
Staff training will take place on the following days. The school will be closed to pupils.
Monday 3rd September 2018
Tuesday 4th September 2018
Wednesday 5th September 2018
Monday 5th November 2018
Friday 30th November 2018
Monday 3rd June 2019
Uniform (Including PE Kit)
Please ensure all items of uniform are named
School uniform is available through Maisies in Wolverton (www.maisies-superstore.co.uk). It is available both in store and online. All items with the school badge must be bought at Maisies, and they do sell all the items required, but parents/carers can source non-badged items from other sources providing they match the school uniform list.
A full list of the school uniform is available to view on the school’s website and is available from Maisies.
● White polo shirt with Kents Hill Park School logo
● Grey tailored trousers / skirt
● Maroon fleece with Kents Hill Park School logo (optional)
● Plain black tights or white socks with skirts
● Plain black socks with trousers
● Sensible flat black shoes (no logos/branding, boots that exceed ankle height, trainers, trainer type shoes, canvas shoes/pumps or similar are allowed)
● Maroon cardigan or sweatshirt with Kents Hill Park School logo
● Outside coats and hoodies are not to be worn inside the school buildings
– Hair bands and head scarves should be strictly functional and be black, white or maroon.
As above with the option of:
● Grey checked summer dress
● Grey school shorts