Welcome to Year 3 at Kents Hill Park School!
We are Curie Class
Marie Curie was a confident, independent and forward-thinking Scientist and is a great inspiration!
The Year 3 Team
Mrs K Tough (Assistant Head Teacher – Primary Lead, Year 3 Class Teacher)
Mrs D Wells (HLTA)
Mrs S Sewell – Science
Miss S Riley – Drama
Mrs L Holland – MFL (French)
Miss S Humphrey – PE
Mrs M McColl – Music
Important Dates for Your Diary
Wednesday 6th March – Year 3 in-house Netball festival – KHP Secondary (letter sent home 26.2.19)
Thursday 7th March – World Book Day – dressing up as a book character (letter sent home 184.108.40.206)
Friday 15th March – Comic Relief – Red Nose Day – non-uniform day (letter sent out 26.2.19)
Tuesday 19th March – Holdenby House Visit (all day) – permission and payment due 11.3.19 on Tucasi
Friday 22nd March – STEM Day – all day at the Secondary School – drop off and pick up from Secondary site (letter sent out 19.3.19)
Friday 29th March – Homework Logs due in
Wednesday 3rd April – ‘Wartime Museum’ Open Classroom – 3pm
Follow our first year – make sure to have a look at our timeline. It shows all of the amazing things we have done so far!
Online Payment System Link
All school payments such as trips and meal payments are made via our online payment system:
Times of the School Day
The school site will open at 8.30am, in anticipation of pupils arriving promptly for registration.
|10.10am – 10.30am||Break|
|12.20pm – 1.10pm||Lunch|
Term Dates and Training Days
Staff training will take place on the following days. The school will be closed to pupils.
Monday 3rd September 2018
Tuesday 4th September 2018
Wednesday 5th September 2018
Monday 5th November 2018
Friday 30th November 2018
Monday 3rd June 2019
Uniform (Including PE Kit)
Please ensure all items of uniform are named
School uniform is available through Maisies in Wolverton (www.maisies-superstore.co.uk). It is available both in store and online. All items with the school badge must be bought at Maisies, and they do sell all the items required, but parents/carers can source non-badged items from other sources providing they match the school uniform list.
A full list of the school uniform is available to view on the school’s website and is available from Maisies.
● White polo shirt with Kents Hill Park School logo
● Grey tailored trousers / skirt
● Maroon fleece with Kents Hill Park School logo (optional)
● Plain black tights or white socks with skirts
● Plain black socks with trousers
● Sensible flat black shoes (no logos/branding, boots that exceed ankle height, trainers, trainer type shoes, canvas shoes/pumps or similar are allowed)
● Maroon cardigan or sweatshirt with Kents Hill Park School logo
● Outside coats and hoodies are not to be worn inside the school buildings
– Hair bands and head scarves should be strictly functional and be black, white or maroon.
As above with the option of:
● Maroon / red checked summer dress
● Grey school shorts
PE Kit (to be kept in a labelled bag)
● Maroon shadow striped shorts
● Round necked plain white t-shirt
● Black plimsolls or suitable trainers
● A plain black or navy tracksuit may be worn during the winter months for outside sports
● Plain white/black socks
(no jewellery of any type may be worn during PE lessons)