Welcome to Year 3 at Kents Hill Park School!
We are Curie Class
Marie Curie was a confident, independent and forward-thinking Scientist and is a great inspiration!
The Year 3 Team
Mrs K Tough (Assistant Head Teacher – Primary Lead, Year 3 Class Teacher)
Mrs D Wells (HLTA)
Mrs S Sewell – Science
Miss S Riley – Drama
Mrs L Holland – MFL (French)
Miss S Humphrey – PE
Mrs M McColl – Music
Important Dates for Your Diary
Friday 9th November – School Council speeches and election
Friday 16th November – Children in Need (letter sent via email 6.11.18)
Friday 23rd November – Tree Planting 3.15pm – bring a spade and some wellies! (letter sent via email 16.11.18)
Monday 26th November – items for upcycling project to be brought into school
Thursday 29th November – Marvellous Middle Upcycling Project Day – all day at the Secondary School (see letter sent via email 16.11.18)
Friday 30th November – Inset Day (school closed)
Tuesday 18th December – Fabulous Finish Parent Assembly (afternoon) (letter sent 13th Nov, reply slips due 7th Dec)
Thursday 20th December – End of Term Class Celebration (letter to follow)
Friday 21st December – Last day of term – School closes 12.20pm
Follow our first year – make sure to have a look at our timeline. It shows all of the amazing things we have done so far!
Online Payment System Link
All school payments such as trips and meal payments are made via our online payment system:
Times of the School Day
The school site will open at 8.30am, in anticipation of pupils arriving promptly for registration.
|10.20am – 10.40am||Break|
|12.20pm – 1.10pm||Lunch|
Term Dates and Training Days
Staff training will take place on the following days. The school will be closed to pupils.
Monday 3rd September 2018
Tuesday 4th September 2018
Wednesday 5th September 2018
Monday 5th November 2018
Friday 30th November 2018
Monday 3rd June 2019
Uniform (Including PE Kit)
Please ensure all items of uniform are named
School uniform is available through Maisies in Wolverton (www.maisies-superstore.co.uk). It is available both in store and online. All items with the school badge must be bought at Maisies, and they do sell all the items required, but parents/carers can source non-badged items from other sources providing they match the school uniform list.
A full list of the school uniform is available to view on the school’s website and is available from Maisies.
● White polo shirt with Kents Hill Park School logo
● Grey tailored trousers / skirt
● Maroon fleece with Kents Hill Park School logo (optional)
● Plain black tights or white socks with skirts
● Plain black socks with trousers
● Sensible flat black shoes (no logos/branding, boots that exceed ankle height, trainers, trainer type shoes, canvas shoes/pumps or similar are allowed)
● Maroon cardigan or sweatshirt with Kents Hill Park School logo
● Outside coats and hoodies are not to be worn inside the school buildings
– Hair bands and head scarves should be strictly functional and be black, white or maroon.
As above with the option of:
● Maroon / red checked summer dress
● Grey school shorts
PE Kit (to be kept in a labelled bag)
● Maroon shadow striped shorts
● Round necked plain white t-shirt
● Black plimsolls or suitable trainers
● A plain black or navy tracksuit may be worn during the winter months for outside sports
● Plain white/black socks
(no jewellery of any type may be worn during PE lessons)